Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms on the internet that connect billions of people all over the globe. If you are searching for who people were looked at your profile, then you are in the right place. Many of the people want to know who viewed there profile.
The down part is that there is no such method that can tell you who viewed your profile. The only thing that you can do here is that, if you have a business account, then you can track the number of views but you will not able to find the name of users.
How to check who View your Profile
We already mentioned above that there is no straight forward method to track who views your profile. Instagram has not launched any such type of feature that tells you about this because they care about the privacy of the people who use their services.
However, when you look at the deeper image, releasing user browsing data can create problems. In this age of technology, people take privacy issues very seriously and this thing impacts their business.
Alternate Methods to check who viewed your Profile
Instagram earn a lot of revenue from the mobile platform, so it is very unlikely that any app with users tracking record will be released.
Instagram Stories and Highlights
There is one method that you can use stories and highlights to check who views on your post. Here are some steps where you can check who viewed your story:
- Step 1: Tap on your story and swipe up to see statistics about it.
- Step 2: Here you will see an eye icon when you will tap on it, it will display a list of people who have watched your story. There will also people who have not followed you on Instagram.
- Step 3: This will not show you who sees your profile. Your Instagram stories are the things that can put you to disadvantage. If you want some people on the list that you don’t want to see again then you can easily bock these peoples.
This method only shows you the people who viewed your story, not your profile.
When you post on the Instagram account then there is a possibility to see people who visit your profile. Here are some steps to follow:
- Step 1: If you have not already done a post then create it now. If you have any post, then scroll down to check likes for it.
- Step 2: Click on the Likes and you will see all the people who like your post.
The only thing is that people who visit your profile will definitely interact with your content so you will be notified. This is not a better solution, but this will help you a bit rather than having no idea.
Instagram Business Accounts
An Instagram business account has all the features that can give you detailed information and analytics about people who visit your profile. You can check all the details like their location, age, gender and when they were active.
Now, we must know about “how to create an Instagram Business Account?” It is very simple and everyone can easily do it. You just go to “Switch to Business account” and verify your phone number along with your email address and you have done.
Now, there will be a new tab named “Insights” under the menu and here you will find all the information about your followers. But this method will not reveal the account.
Setting your Instagram Account to Private
We have also another solution that is set your account private. When you will do this, people will need to send you a request so they can see your account. With this feature, you can prevent unknown users to view your account. Switching your account is so easy and here are some simple steps to do so:
- Step 1: Go to your Account Setting in your Menu icon.
- Step 2: Tap on Privacy option, here you will find account privacy, set it to private and you have done.
Doing this can help you in tracking people who want to follow you. But if want to know about your current followers then you can see your followers list.
Summary: Although there are some methods to get information about who has been browsing or interacting with your content, there is no method to find out who passes through your profile. If you go across any application that asks you that they will give you the required results then don’t trust it. You can also share your suggestions if you want to add something to this content. We will always welcome your contribution.